I’ve always wanted to educate future clients & blog about wedding planning! It is the right time after 15 years of operating a wedding planning business to do this.
I’m excited to share my experiences & knowledge of wedding planning to future couples. I can assist newly engaged couples with their budgets, vision, venue searching, wedding professionals to hire, organizational forms and timelines to follow for the wedding planning process.
My experience of operating a thriving wedding planning business (FCCI Weddings) for 15 years has prepared me for this new venture. I took big ideas and brought them to life for our clients. I had the vision to make every wedding celebration come together flawlessly.
This passion & love of weddings is now forming Marie’s Wedding Consulting. My success with weddings can be attributed to my commitment and desire to help brides live their dreams & share these experiences to others as they prepare for their special day.
Here’s some more about me!
- Mother of two married daughters. Planned both of their weddings in the same year. This truly was a professional & personal experience that deepened my passion for wedding planning & consulting.
- Grandmother of a granddaughter & two grandsons.
- Married for 35 years to David. He is the Love of my Life….we celebrated our most recent anniversary at a Sandals resort which I highly recommend for your honeymoon!
Awards & Associations
- Co-founder of the Indianapolis Wedding Professionals Network. I serve as the administrator of their website, blogger & event planner of this non-profit organization. This is a great place to find professionals who go beyond your expectations to help plan your wedding.
- Member of St. Jude Catholic Church
- Angie’s List Super Service award
- Carlson Craft Distinguish Dealer Award
- Member of Month-Indianapolis Wedding Professionals
- Published in Angie’s list newsletters
- Published in Wedding Day Magazine